Thursday, April 30, 2009

Like I Need More Fabric.......

My new friend Cindy took me on a short quilt shop tour south west of were we live. Of course I bought some new fabric (like I need it - of course I do!). I have decided this spring/summer to make my own clothes. I just made a cute shirt (haven't taken a photo of it yet) and it turned out ok. I also have a great skirt pattern to make some new skirts from.

I am going to make a couple of skirts out of these. The fabric is Moda "Fresh Squeezed".




The first 2 fabrics are Amy Butler and I am going to make a skirt out of the first one and a shirt out of the pink floral. Not sure what to do with the funky bunnies but I will use it in something.



I just loved these Moda fabrics. I got them to make ME a new quilt and I want to work some linen into it.



Also I received my package from my April fabric swap partner who lives in the Netherlands. She sent me a red & white package. I just love the fabrics, the buttons and rick-rack. She also sent me a handmade pin cushion! I ended up with a great swap partner!

No comments: