Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New York at Christmas




I know I haven't posted in a while. Shame on me! I have been posting stuff on Facebook and ignoring my blog.
I have been working on lots of stuff but I can't post photos yet.

Anyway - Steve and I went to NY last weekend to experience Christmas in the "Big Apple". We had lots of fun but it was very crowded. We tried to go see the Radio City Music Hall Rocket's but the show was sold out so we just walked to Rockefella Center and down 5th avenue. The tree in Rockefella Center was beautiful! It is amazing how big it is. We also went to Macy's to see the Christmas window. They were very cute. The best windows were at Cartier! They had these beautiful red jewelry boxes that would come out of the wall and open up with a beautiful jewel setting inside. We were all Ohhhhing & Ahhhhing. Of course I wanted one of everything in the window.

Well I will post all of the exciting projects I have been working on after Christmas.
I hope everybody has a happy and safe holiday season!

1 comment:

pleintexasgirl said...

I love the big Christmas bow around the historical building. I would like to do that for my little historical home next year. It looks like you had decent weather for this. Glad to see you post again!