Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lancaster Quilt Show

Last Saturday I went with a bunch of lovely ladies to the Lancaster, PA Quilt Show. I came back with a new quilt rack, lots of cute fabric and plenty of inspiration!





Love, love, love the new fabric that I bought. As you can see I have been playing with the photo editing tool in flicker!
I can't decide if the Mermaids or the Owls is my favorite. It changes each day. Wait till you see what I am going to do with the Owls!

Here are just a few of the beautiful quilts that were on display at the show -







Here is the first row of the improv quilt wall hanging that I am working on. So far so good!

1 comment:

pleintexasgirl said...

LOVE the mermaid and owl fabric, what beautiful picks you have (especially with Tater the fabric hound's help!) I always enjoyed your choice of color. Such great art quilts as well.